Mabus Agency is seeking an engaging, well-organized and caring extrovert to coordinate communications with clients and agency staff. You will be a central communication point on every project. This position is about maintaining relationships more than sales.
You must love a challenging and demanding work environment. This position is full of reward but can carry a great deal of stress. You must be able to manage multiple threads of conversation, multifaceted tasks and a plethora of personalities.
Reading minds helps — or at least assessing situations and using lateral thinking to appear as though you are clairvoyant. This position is for full-time employment at our Tupelo, Mississippi, office.
- Oversee external client communications (calls, emails, etc.)
- Translate communication to Project Manager and other Mabus personnel
- Take detailed notes from client meetings, verify tasks and assignments with client and Mabus staff, and communicate these with Project Manager
- Manage conversations without losing detail, momentum, and fidelity
- Manage the responsibilities that come with a demanding work environment
- Maintain a cool, collected demeanor in almost all circumstances
- Care deeply for clients and understand their tasks are part of their individual livelihood
- Written and oral communication
- Task management
- Personal management
- Microsoft Office
- Adobe Acrobat
- Apple OSx
- Office equipment (copier, etc.)
- Required Education: Associate’s Degree