From concept to creating copy that connects, you will be responsible for understanding our client’s brands and translating them into eye-opening content that impacts its recipients and drives calls to action. From emails and blog posts to web pages and white papers, you’ll research, develop, and write it all.
As our next content specialist, you will need to have diverse writing experience, as well as experience creating an array of long-form content—preferably for banks, credit unions, or other financial entities. And, although the majority of your work will be for a predetermined group of clients, your efforts (and expertise) will be called upon as we strive to up the level of our collective work across the board.
- Financially focused writing experience
- The ability to create content that supports and strengthens existing brands in style, tone, and voice
- An agency or “daily news” mindset
- Data analysis skills and an understanding of marketing channels
- A portfolio or links to previous work showing your chops
- A pursuit of knowledge that will allow you to take the necessary steps to get to know what makes one client special, unique, and different from others
- The willingness to work collaboratively
- A desire to work with teammates who both give and take constructive criticism well
- Appropriate Degree in related field
- 2+ years experience in related field
- Examples of work